Share it is a free application that lets you send your content super fast between devices including: photos, videos, music, documents and folders. Transfer gigabytes of files from PC to PC in minutes, without cables, USB drives or network charges. Do you want to send all your photos and videos from your phone or tablet to your PC or your PC to your phone or tablet? It is easy and fast with SHAREit 2020 at the latest offline installation program for PC.
Wireless devices with the app can find each other automatically when they are within range. Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds, up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth. SHAREit for PC allows file sharing with added security and privacy, files are stored directly on your devices, not in the cloud. Transfer your files between all Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone and iPad devices.
- SHAREit has many advantages, and here are the functions that you should view:
- Shareit does not require internet to work. Therefore, you can share any file with any device, whether it is Android, iOS, Windows or Mac.
- You know how difficult it is to share files, even the smallest files. It is time consuming and if an error has occurred during the process, the full file transfer will be terminated. But with Shareit you can share large files. Whether it is an app or images with zip, it can be transferred within a few seconds.
- It is more than 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The highest speed can exceed 20 Mb / s.
- You can also enjoy the pleasant experience of listening to music on SHAREit music player.
- SHAREit offers an integrated encryption tool for photos and videos that you can use to protect privacy.
- It is not a difficult task to share your files between all your devices, whether this is your cell phone or PC.
- It supports every file type and therefore you can share any file with any device and from any device.
READ ALSO: Best free download websites for movies – View HD movies online
Functions and highlights
Back up photos from phone to PC
To save the storage on your mobile phone, make a backup of your photos to your PC using the program with just one tap. You never have to worry about deleting items to add storage to your phone. Backing up photos from your phone to PC gives you more space on your phone to add more photos
Remote View is a quick and easy tool to search for PC files and folders from your phone. Find the document on your phone, view it, play it, or SHAREit 2019 version directly from your phone.
It is not necessary to use a mouse or a separate clicker when presenting one Power point. With the tool on your mobile phone you can control your PowerPoint slides on a PC or projector. Feel free to walk through the meeting room or classroom to communicate with your audience while presenting.
Present content from your phone to your PC. Great for friends, gatherings, family gatherings or your business environment.
Telephone to telephone
Press the send button, choose the content you want to send, choose the recipient and press send! You are connected to send files back and forth.
PC to PC
SHARE that it is also great for transfers from PC to PC! Easily choose your friend or colleague and start transferring content between devices.
How to use Shareit?
SHAREit uses the same file transfer procedures on every device, whether it is Android to Android, PC, iPhone and vice versa. Therefore, here is an example that will help you use Shareit on your device:
- Before you continue with the file transfer, the devices you use must have a WiFi function. Although no internet connection is required, your device must use WiFi. Let’s start now. First download the Shareit application on both devices.
- Open the app on your Android device and choose the “Send” option.
- Now choose the files that you want to share. After you have selected the files, click on “Next”.
- Now the app will search for the nearby SHAREit device.
- Make sure the Shareit app is downloaded and opened on the other device with which you want to share the file.
- Now your app displays the nearby device on the phone. Tap the device from your phone to send the files to your PC.
- The other device is notified. Now click Receive.
- You can now share any file.